Please be prepared and view our Health and Safety Protocols. Masks are required regardless of vaccination status to help prevent the spread of the new variant
Dear Members and Guests,
The safety of our members, guests and staff remains our number one priority. To that end, we have initiated the procedures listed below in order to abide by the required mandates as specified by all pertinent agencies surrounding safely reopening our business.
If for any reason you feel that you are not able to comply with any of our procedures and guidelines, we sincerely ask that you do not book a tee time or visit the golf course. Anyone found not to be in compliance will be asked to leave the property immediately without a refund. We have a 48 hours cancellation policy. Please make sure to send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a cancellation. The request must be received more than 48 hours prior to your reserved tee time for a green fee refund, otherwise the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Please note that although we will make every effort to ensure the safest experience possible by eliminating common touch-points, frequently disinfecting multiple areas and enforcing social distancing guidelines, all members and guests who choose to visit Angeles National Golf Club do so at their own risk. Face covering is required to enter the property.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle aches, body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or loss of smell, please stay home and do not visit the club. Symptoms check will be conducted at the main gate prior to entering the property.
The main gate will open 10 min before the first tee time. To maintain the physical distancing at the check-in station, please do not enter to the property earlier than 10 minutes of your reserved tee time to avoid crowd at the check-in counter area.
Access to the driving range from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. daily is reserved for only golfers who purchased prepaid tee time. For public access to the driving range starts at 9 a.m. (Driving Range is closed on Monday for public access due to maintenance).
Please maintain the pace of play. The golfers are expected to complete the round within 4 hours and 10 minutes.
Due to the scheduled maintenance, please tee off on time.
All calls will be transferred to the call center; however, we encourage you to send email to: email@example.com if you need assistance for your existing reservation (again, please send the cancellation request 48 hour prior to your reserved tee time for a refund). A Live-Chat is available 24/7. Please click “Chat Now” to book tee time or ask questions. (You will see a pop-up “Chat” box in the right below corner in PC device).
New Operating Procedures & Guidelines
- All reservations must be booked and prepaid in advance. Walk-ons will not be accepted. Reservations can be made through our website, through GolfNow or through our call center.
- Tee times will be limited from opening to approximately 3:00 pm daily.
- Access to the property will be limited to those with prepaid tee times only.
- Reservations can only be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Cancellations or adjustments to tee times must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance. A live chat is available on the website. Additionally, cancellations and adjustments can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made within the 48 hour window will not be granted.
- Single rider cart will be issued for player who prefers to ride by himself/herself. Additional fee will apply – please check availability at check-in.
- Walking will not be permitted
- All carts will be thoroughly disinfected between uses.
- PLEASE NOTE, it is the responsibility of the individual booking and prepaying the reservation to communicate these new procedures to all the playing partners in their group prior to their arrival at the club to ensure their compliance.
- Face coverings are recommended when on property. Make sure to wear your face covering when entering the property.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all time. Golfers must maintain a minimum distance of six feet from others when on the property
- Restaurant will remain closed to public entry. Parking lot is for customers only.
- The Driving Range will be accessible for those that have tee time reservations. You may purchase range balls at the machine with a credit card upon arrival. Please check-in 10 minutes prior to your tee time after you warm-up at the driving range. Golf cart will not be issued prior to your tee time check-in.
- Public access for the Range will be limited to Tuesday through Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm with the last bucket sold at 3:30 pm. Shuttle service will not be provided to and from the Driving Range for those coming just to practice. Outside (personal) balls are not allowed at the driving range. Driving range is reserved for the customers who purchased range ball bucket only.
- For your well-being and our staff, we are suspending assistance with bag drop and club cleaning before and/or after your round. Each golfer must manage their own golf bag and belongings.
- Only one group at a time will be permitted to wait on the starting tee. When on the course, wait for the group ahead of you to leave the tee box before pulling up to the next tee. There should never be more than 1 group on any tee box.
- Scorecards and pencils will be issued upon request at our outdoor check-in. Please take both your scorecard and pencil with you at the completion of your round.
- All bag racks, club and shoe cleaning stations, ball washers and water stations on the course or around the Clubhouse will not be available.
- The locker room is closed, as is the clubhouse for any and all Member access.
Thank you in advance for practicing safety protocols and your cooperation and assisting us in creating the safest experience possible for both you and our staff. We hope you enjoy your round!
What People are Saying
“This is a great course, a hidden gem for LA golfers.”
– Will Ferrell, Actor
“The newest jewel east of the 405.”
– Don Cheadle, Academy Award Nominee
“It’s hard to find something I don’t like about Angeles National. From the practice facilities to the immaculate fairways, beautifully kept greens and most professional staff out there.”
– Tony Dovolani, Dancing with the Stars Champion – Season 15
“Come out to the best golf course in the Los Angeles area and experience first hand the great golf that everyone is talking about.”
– Tom Addis III, Past President, PGA of America
“Great practice facilities, championship layout!”
– David Berganio Jr., PGA Tour Player