Dear Members and Guests,
Angeles National Golf Club will reopen the majority of its golf operations on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020. The safety of our members, guests and staff will always remain our number one priority. To that end, we will immediately be initiating the procedures listed below in order to abide by the required mandates as specified by all pertinent agencies surrounding safely reopening our business.
If for any reason you feel that you are not able to comply with any of these procedures and guidelines, we sincerely ask that you do not book a tee time or visit the golf course. Anyone found not to be in compliance will be asked to leave the property immediately without a refund. Additionally, if you are sick, have symptoms or believe that you may have COVID-19 or any other illness where you should not be near or around others in public, please stay home and do not visit the club.
Please note that although we will make every effort to ensure the safest experience possible by eliminating common touchpoints, frequently disinfecting multiple areas and enforcing social distancing guidelines, all members and guests who choose to visit Angeles National Golf Club do so at their own risk.
New Operating Procedures & Guidelines
- All reservations must be booked and prepaid in advance. Walk-ons will not be accepted. Reservations can be made through our website, through GolfNow or through our call center.
- Tee times will be limited to 8 am to 1 pm daily
- Access to the property will be limited to those with prepaid tee times only.
- Reservations can only be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Single rider carts will be issued for all players.
- There will be absolutely no exceptions.
- Walking will not be permitted.
- Spectators will not be permitted.
- All carts will be thoroughly disinfected between uses.
- It is the responsibility of the individual booking and prepaying the reservation to communicate these new procedures to all the playing partners in their group prior to their arrival at the club to ensure their compliance.
- Please do not arrive at the club more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time. All members of the group must provide the name of the reservation, the actual tee time and confirmation number to the gate attendant to enter the property.
- Access will not be granted without the confirmation number.
- Parking will be assigned by the gate attendant. Please park your vehicle accordingly.
- Face coverings are required at all time when on property. Make sure to wear your face covering when entering the property.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all time. Golfers must maintain a minimum distance of six feet from others when on the property.
- Markings will be placed on the ground in locations where any line may form.
- Golfers may not congregate, eat or drink within proximity of the Clubhouse.
- The Golf Shop, the Clubhouse (with the exception of the downstairs restrooms) and the Restaurant will remain closed to public entry.
- A maximum of one golfer at a time may enter the restroom.
- The Driving Range will only be open to those that purchase a prepaid small bucket with their round(s) starting on Friday, May 22, 2020. This bucket must be hit prior to your tee time and can not be hit at a later time or date. Refunds will not be issued for those that purchased a prepaid bucket but opted not to utilize it.
- The Driving Range will not be accessible to anyone without a prepaid tee time and small bucket until further notice.
- The Practice Green at the Driving Range and the Members’ Practice Green will remain closed until further notice.
- The Putting Green located in front of the Clubhouse will be closed until further notice.
- For your well-being and our staff, we are suspending assistance with bag drop and club cleaning before and/or after your round. Each golfer must manage their own golf bag and belongings.
- Wait for our Host to send you and/or your group to the starting tee. Only one group at a time will be permitted to wait on the starting tee. When on the course, wait for the group ahead of you to leave the tee box before pulling up to the next tee. There should never be more than 1 group on any tee box.
- Do not remove the flagsticks from the cup when putting. The cups will be adjusted such that your ball will not fall to the bottom of the cup and allow for easy retrieval of your ball without touching the cup or the flagstick.
- Scorecards and pencils will be issued upon request at our outdoor check-in. Please take both your scorecard and pencil with you at the completion of your round.
- Merchandise (with the exception of golf balls and gloves) will not be sold until further notice.
- Golf balls, gloves, drinks and snacks will be available for purchase only through the GrubHub App. We recommend downloading this App on your smart device prior to your arrival if you plan on making any golf ball, drink or snack purchases. Cash and or credit card purchases will not be available on property.
- The Snack Bar will be open soon with a limited menu for to-go orders only.
- We will be utilizing the GrubHub App for all Snack Bar purchases as well.
- All tables and chairs around the Snack Bar will be removed. Your food and drink must be taken with you onto the course or to-go.
- Rakes have been removed from all bunkers until further notice. If your ball enters a bunker, give yourself a good lie. Please attempt to smooth out the surface you affect with your foot to the best of your ability when exiting the bunker.
- Sand bottles will not be provided on golf carts until further notice. Our maintenance crew will be filling divots daily.
- Coolers will be removed from all carts until further notice.
- All bag racks, club and shoe cleaning stations, ball washers and water stations on the course or around the Clubhouse will not be available. They will be removed or covered.
- Rental clubs will no longer be available until further notice.
- Locker room is closed, as is the clubhouse for any and all Member access.
- After the completion of your round, we kindly request that you return your cart to the cart barn and remove all the trash from your cart.
- Wash your hands immediately following your round and leave the property in a timely manner.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assisting us in creating the safest experience possible for both you and our staff. We hope you enjoy your round!
About the Club …
Nestled at the base of the Angeles National Forest and the only Nicklaus Design golf course in Los Angeles County, Angeles National Golf Club sets the standard of excellence and beauty for all golf courses in Southern California.
Angeles National features an 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course with magnificent views, generous fairways and immaculate emerald greens. The course presents a challenge for golfers of all skill levels with four sets of tees accommodating both the professional and beginner golfer. The course was ranked by Travel + Leisure Golf magazine as One of the Top 30 Best New Courses Worldwide and One of the Top Ten Best New Public/Resort courses in the U.S.
The Spanish mission style clubhouse serves as an inviting retreat featuring an array of amenities including a restaurant, bar, banquet facilities, event lawn, golf pro shop and snack bar.
We invite you to visit Angeles National Golf Club to enjoy its breathtaking scenery, challenging design and outstanding customer service reflecting cherished rural seclusion minutes from the heart of downtown Los Angeles.
What People are Saying
“This is a great course, a hidden gem for LA golfers.”
– Will Ferrell, Actor
“The newest jewel east of the 405.”
– Don Cheadle, Academy Award Nominee
“It’s hard to find something I don’t like about Angeles National. From the practice facilities to the immaculate fairways, beautifully kept greens and most professional staff out there.”
– Tony Dovolani, Dancing with the Stars Champion – Season 15
“Come out to the best golf course in the Los Angeles area and experience first hand the great golf that everyone is talking about.”
– Tom Addis III, Past President, PGA of America
“Great practice facilities, championship layout!”
– David Berganio Jr., PGA Tour Player
“Angeles National Golf Club is a great establishment. Good practice facilities and one of the most scenic courses I have played!”
– Philip Pettitt, Web.com Tour Player